and feminism was NEVER about hating men
like men are so narcissistic that think this movement about equality is all about them
I’m homesick for arms that don’t want to hold me.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
reverse racism doesn’t exist
but lacking melanin does give you a distinct disadvantage in the sun
Because I believe that everyone has the right to determine what goes on regarding their own body. If they can’t force people to donate blood or organs, how can they force people to carry a parasite that leeches off of their nutrients and bodily functions for 9 months?
The first question shouldn’t be “are you taken” but “are you interested.”
Contrary to popular stank male belief, a woman being single doesn’t endow you with magical woman-getting properties.